22 July 2012

I'm back!

Wow, I haven't posted in a while have I. Well lot's has happened! I finally got a job interview which I'm waiting to hear back from, I had my prom and also I went on holiday to a small campsite near Hornsea. First I'll blog about prom because I feel as if that needs it's own post personally but also afterwards I'll do a post of instagram pictures describing my last few weeks, so here goes :)


1. Me and my boyfriend at prom (before it started.)
2. My nails for prom which my boyfriend so kindly did :)
3. My make up for prom (this was just a test run.)
4. Pictures of me and my favorite people. me at the other guy is my friend Luke, one of me and my boyfriend Tom and the big one is of my  and my best friend Cheryl.
5. Photo of me and Cheryl done by the photographer.
6. Me and my brother in my back garden before prom.
7. Me and Cheryl at prom yet again before we went in.
8. Top picture is me, my mum and my brother. Bottom is me, my brother and my dad.
9. This is another photo of me and my friend Luke.

I have to say it was different to what I though it'd be - no I didn't get upset, it was just nice to spend a night with friends that I don't see a lot outside of school and I can tell you what I'm going to miss some of them so so much, they mean the world to me. Plus we had the DJ play loads of old music which was just the cherry on top of the cake. 




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)