22 July 2012

The last 2 weeks; Instagram

prep for pro - bath bomb! // me & the boyfriend with pizza and milk tray // prom photos more here // cute lil mug // ice cream on holiday // holiday purchases // holiday outfit // transformer model my boyfriend made 13ft tall! // new shoes // got given some amazing books // outfit for job interview // signed up the the library! 

And I'm currently off school till the end of August, hoping to god I get that job and trying to find ways to spend up the next couple of months :-)





Follow me on Twitter | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)