23 September 2012

Hello Instagram 04

jumper day // treat // feast time after work
my boyfriend gave me his old box (!) // happy 19th to my boyfriend // i will have this on payday!
cheeky // i love mail // i love college fooood

All in all this week hasn't been overly great. I've been working every single day apart from Tuesday and Friday which I'm not fussed with because I'm the one getting the big paycheck at the end of it! Anyway it was my boyfriend's 19th birthday this week and he got a new xbox, so I got the old one, which resulted in me spending money on my 'own' games, hence the mail. Which I always love getting.

I also tried the college food this week! After everyone warning me against it, it's not overly bad! The hot chocolate tastes cheap but it's actually nice... oh and the baguettes are to die for. I also found what I'm buying this week on payday, the lovely little pini will cost me £30 but honestly, no regrets it's gorgeous! Also it's now at that time of year where it's jumper time! I've had my parker on every single night this week and along with jumpers some days, it was the best coat I've ever bought. I just can't wait till it snows! I also had some assessments this week, I got a C in my English Lit which is impressive because I've only started A level and I also got a C in Psychology too, so I'm proud of myself :)

What have you been up to this week?




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

4 comments :

  1. How cute is your little dog!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I'm an A level student too, from Singapore:)

    ~Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and cool! What are you studying :)? x

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)