2 October 2012

Graze Box!

As you're all probably aware there's a fab new website called Graze where you can buy a box of healthy snacks. You sign up, (First box is free!) and you can click 'try' 'like' 'love' or 'bin' on the items they have and this determines what you get in your box every time your order one. This can act as part of a healthy eating diet or just as a one off thing you may want to try, you can pick the days your box arrive and you could even have 2+ a week if that's what you really fancied. They have items from dried fruit to flapjack and their newest items on the list 'popping corn' all of the snacks they offer are healthy and part of your five a day!
This is my 3rd box so far and this one I'm really impressed with, I'm picky with certain things but this box really did hit the nail on the head. It was full of yummy goodies! It did come a day later however which I was overly impressed with because the day you pick for your order is the day you get them.
However the contents made up for the late arrival! This was by far my absolute favorite! It was called 'Cookies and Cream' and inside we got mini cookies, white chocolate, hazel nuts and sunflower seeds. It was so delicious! I normally get these boxes for me and my boyfriend to share and this was one scoffed in seconds! (216 calories per punnet).
This was the second favorite by far! This one was called 'Marvelous Macaroon' and this is from the new section on the Graze website. Inside we got white chocolate, amaretti drops, almond slices and coconut. Now this really was a flavor mix up but it was lovely and it smelt so good too! Now I'm not a huge fan of coconut so I think I'll pass next time. (158 calories per punnet).
Now the last two punnets I received was Olives- Chilli & Garlic (131 calories per punnet) and Toffee Apple (67.5 calories per punnet) neither of which I have tried firstly because I dislike olives and the toffee apple doesn't look all that appetizing but I will give it a go! I can't wait to get my next box in the post!

Want to give it a try yourself? Sign up today at www.graze.com enter this code: WZCQ3TZD when signing up, tell the website what you'd like to try and then receive your box in the post oh and your first box is also free! I hope you enjoy.

3 comments :

  1. I'm really tempted to try one, everyone raves about them so much so I might just considering the 1st box is free as well! xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, it's a really lovely surprise in the mail! :) xo

      Delete
  2. Just popped over from Bex's blog. Try the Toffee Apple, it will surprise you aha xx

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)