9 October 2012

September Favorites

Okay so I have two main favorites from last month, my gorgeous parker coat and some make up which I've recently been using. 
Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter 50ml- £2.50 // 300ml - £10.50
I've talked about this product on here before but I just can't get enough of it. When I do have chance to use it I smother myself with it. It smells so amazing and because the mixture is so thick it takes a while to seep into the skin but when it has my skin feels so wonderful! Always so smooth and so soft, it's what you want in a body butter and I definitely think it's worth the price tag. 

MUA - Immaculate Collection £8
Now I originally got this product for free because I spent £8+ on MUA products and when it arrived I didn't give it a second look as I'd bought the Undress palette but this month I've paid a little more attention to it and just wow. Some of the shades are amazing on this palette. All really well pigmented and when they go on the actual eye the colour is amazing and they don't fade really quickly like other eye shadows. It's such a gorgeous palette! I plan to use it more in the future, get one while you can! 





Matalan Parker £32
Now I know monthly favorites are mainly about cosmetics and make up but I had to pop this one in. I'm aware these aren't on sale anymore because they literally sold out which makes me love mine even more. I had been on the hunt for one of these for a while and this one was cheap, comfy and incredibly warm! It has a lovely big fur hood and lots of deep pockets. Winter has only just started but I know this jacket is going to do me well in the even colder months. I love it! 







Follow me on Twitter | instagram

5 comments :

  1. lovely palette! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Elle, I love S&G too!

    xxx

    effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coat! I really want one in that style, but they all seem to be so expensive. Shame it sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all are really expensive :( Try checking out Primark or Matalan see if they have anything the same in stock :) xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)