18 November 2012

hello instagram 11

follow me of instagram: ellelouiseexo 
romantic meal with the boyfriend // cute vintage bag // pick n mix are my fave
cuddle time with molly // OOTD // curled my hair for a change

Things have been slightly hectic this week as it's been assessment week at college, yay! Basically everyone's timetables collapse and we all get given certain days on when to come in for our assessments  it worked out wonderfully for me as I got all day Thursday and Friday off! This meant cuddles in bed for me and my boyfriend and lots of films.

Also this week me and my boyfriend went out for a lovely meal and a free game of bowling (thank you work!) and being the man he is, he got a pound burger with the cheese and bacon off my burger *shakes head*. However this gave me chance to dress up a little and use my gorgeous little vintage bag which was a lovely change. He also bought me a gorgeous lipstick, one of the new Kate Moss ones which is so die for!

Also payday is coming up so I decided to make all my Christmas lists for everyone and work out the costs so no doubt in the coming week you'll have a Christmas related wishlist. I also attended an awards evening this week at my old high school and I got a book voucher for excellent GCSE results so I ended up buying Girl: Interrupted and Perks of Being a Wallflower, I can't wait to start reading them!

This week I had my second review go up about Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling so if you'd like to check it out it would mean the world to me :) I've been more active in the blogging world this week and I hope it stays that way for next week., I just need to find the time to share all my goodies with you all!

Also tonight I'm going to see my gorgeous baby niece called Faith, I'm so excited to see her because she looks absolutely gorgeous from the pictures. Can't wait to watch her grow up, the little cutie!

How has your week been?

2 comments :

  1. You're hair looks so lovely curled. You should do it more often, it's cute. :)
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I would I just wish I had the time ^.^ x

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)