20 January 2013

hello instagram 14

1. Snow day // 2. Round 1 of Le Mis // Graze box mmh! // 3. 40 discs of friends = £25 well spent! // 4. Round 2 of Le Mis, still amazing! // 5. Well earnt take away // 6. OOTD for college // 6. New books and goodies // 7. Docs are always the best in snow.

It's been a hectic week what with all the snow and coursework which is why there has been lack of posts. I'd look out the window at all the snow and decide 'snuggles with Tom are just so much better' and that's what I'd do. 

What have you been up to this week?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)