6 March 2013

technic - tawny port // NOTD

 photo DSCF7307_zps30442f2b.jpg
I just thought I'd show off my current nail colour! I've got a week off work this week and I took the advantage to paint my nails, I love doing it and it makes me feel all girly and lovely. This time around I chose a nice purpley colour as I haven't used this polish before. This has been sitting around in my 'to-use' make up bag for a while now, I received it in a SSB box and due to working a lot I haven't had chance to use it. I wish I had though! It's such a gorgeous colour. However I think two coats are necessary when applying due to some uneven coverage on some of my nails. I feel like I've found the most perfect colour purple polish ever! 
 photo DSCF7314_zps0aa8ab42.jpg

Have you ever tried the technic brand?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)