5 April 2013

Paperbacks & Beauty Facts

 Hello lovelies, I've got a new exciting project to share with the rest of you! Hayley from waterpaintedreams decided to get a group of us bbbloggers together (6 in total!) to make a collaboration channel for everything beauty, fashion, books and everything else! We launched on Monday and we have all chosen a day, mine is today, Friday! We will all upload a video a week that goes along with the weeks chosen 'theme'. You can find our channel here and you can watch my introductory video below!

Also if you have any theme ideas for us we would love you to get in touch via tweeting us - @paperbackbeauty or a comment on either this blog or on our YouTube! 

 photo lol1_zpsb45d25c8.jpg

We really hope you enjoy our channel and videos, I know we're all having a lot of fun with this project! 
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

4 comments :

  1. Just watching your video now, so exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I've been checking out your videos and love them, can't wait to see what you guys post next :)

    Laura x
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! We've got tons of stuff ready for everyone :) xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)