29 October 2013

The Autumn Tag!

I'm a girl that absolutely loves Autumn. I can't think of anything better than being cozy on the couch which a big fluffy jumper, slippers and a hot chocolate!  Someone about being inside while it pours down just makes me feel so content and cozy, lets face it.. I love the cold weather so much more than the sweaty sun! I've been tagged by countless people for this tag so I thought I'd join in myself!
1. Favorite thing about it?
Big thick jumpers and a brand new pair of boots. I love big fluffy jumpers you can just cuddle down in and cozy up on the couch. I love wrapping up in lots of layers and thick tights and stepping out into the cold weather knowing full well I'm toasty. Also the idea of curling up on the sofa with hot chocolate and a good film while it pours outside.

2. Favorite drink?
If I'm at home it has to be Options Hot Chocolate but if it's from a shop I will just drink cup after cup of hot chocolate!

3. Favorite scent/candle?
I'm not entirely sure why but I love the smell of vanilla if it's not too overpowering. But I like anything that smells nice especially the spiced pear (?) Yankee Candle!

4. Best lipstick?
I wear red every day of the week and winter/autumn is no different. I have a new favorite lippy and that is in the form of a matte one from Revlon. Or just a simple lip balm because my lips crack like mad.

5. Go to moisturizer?
I don't really tend to change types with the seasons I just use the a hell of a lot more. Currently I'm using the No7 dry/combination day and night cream - the ones in the green tubs!

6. Go to colours for the eyes?
I do love neutrals so I think it's time to bring back the golds and browns. However I never find anything wrong with good old flicks!

7. Favorite music or band/singer to listen to?
To be honest my music taste never changes with the season - only at Christmas time when I blast the hits 24/7... from the middle of November. 

8. favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
I normally wear jeans, a woolly jumper and a thick scarf. However this year I've opted more for summer skirts and dresses coupled up with thick woolen tights and a jumper and scarf to match! (I hate wearing hats so it's normally a big furry hood for me.) It's always my doc martens or new rocks this time of year!
(cozy clothes bought for Autumn!)

9. Autumn treat?
A huge tub of my favorite hot chocolate, cookies and always a new scarf.

10. Favorite place to be?
Snuggled in bed at home with a warm drink, good films and molly my Westie.
(my snuggle buddy!)
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)