3 January 2014

did someone say bath time heaven?

 photo DSC_8443_zps4d77927a.jpg
 photo DSC_8455_zps81fdea3d.jpg
Guess who got spoilt at Christmas time yet again this year. I ended up getting Soap & Glory not just from my boyfriend but also my mum, dad and grandma.. phew! Mind I never say no to gorgeous new bath products, I'm always running out so Christmas time is perfect for everyone to stock me up on my favorite goodies :-)

This year I ended up receiving the huge and wonderful £60 box that gets reduced (thanks Tom more bags for storage!), the Birthday Box and the other tube shaped one from Soap & Glory as well as some spray on moisturizer. Other goodies included the huge purple box which is from Gok Wan's range (I can't remember the name) which included goodies such as bath foam & wash and body butters - all with an amazing smell. & also the gorgeous Ted baker 'I wanna be loved by you' in the gorgeous pink bag which includes a candle, hand cream, lip balm and body spray - it's so gorgeous I don't want to unwrap it!
I got that much my 'normal' storage box was filled so I've had to end up using the S&G bag and also the Gok wan one just to keep my collection under control, all I need is some Lush products to complete the set. I'm going to take a wonderfully long bath on my day off tomorrow and use all my favorite products and some new ones as well! (I'm looking at you Sugar Crush!) I can't wait to smell wonderful with the S&G scents!

Did you receive any bath products this year?
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)