30 April 2014

6 Months Worth of #OOTD's

Looking back on it now, I've been gone for a very long time with fewer posts inbetween. In that time I bought probably a full wardrobes worth of clothes and never showed you all. However rather than post a super duper long haul video/post I'm just going to show you all a few ootd's from instagram from the past few months.
 (@ellelouiseexo if you don't already follow me).
So enjoy :-)
1. How cool are these onesies though? I had to include them! They are super duper comfy and only £7 each from the Primark sale. I now wear them nearly 24/7...

2. The dress is from the Primark summer range and now one of my favorites and the bow from Claire's accessories. It was a gorgeous sunny day so I got my arms out!
3. This was from my school placement before Easter. The stripey top is from New Look, the pinafore from Topshop (eBay) and the bag from Next. I feel like an kid in this dress and I love it!

4. This is from a night out to say goodbye to my friend going to Africa! The dress is from the new Primark range and the shoes are real Jeffrey Campbell Lita's, they are so high it's scary!
5. This is from a recent night out and I decided to glam up! The dress is vintage from a charity shop and the heels from Primark last year, the dress also has a huge bow at the back which makes it even better ♡~♡

6. The dress is from New Look last year, the heels are the same as above and the coat is vintage. I love this coat, it's so thick and soft and makes me feel so vintage it's unreal!

So that's it for now guys, I love taking outfit pictures so I hope once my exams are over I can get into full swing with the summer sun and show you guys some more of the clothes I bought! :-)
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely adore the vintage charity shop dress, it's gorgeous! Really love all your outfits :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favorite dresses! xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)