2 August 2012

The Liebster Award!

Thank you so much to Kirsty @ alwaysdrinktea for nominating me for this award for ~new bloggers~, it was a wonderful suprise I got while on holiday (I just got back today).


Here are the rules for the award:
  • Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
  • Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Choose eleven people and tag them in this post.
  • Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees.

Eleven things about me:
  1. I'm a very small person, I measure about 5ft2 and I love it. I wouldn't change it.
  2. I'm an avid reader and will always carry a book around with me, wherever I am. 
  3. I'm blind as a bat without my glasses/contact lenses and I do enjoy wearing them, occasionally.
  4. I had braces for around 4 years and without them I looked like Goofy in child form.
  5. I live in Hull which I guess is a place people don't generally hear about because we're so small.
  6. I've only ever visited London 3/4 times but each time I've loved it even more then the last.
  7. I make better friends with boys then I do girls but Cheryl is the exception and I treasure the fact she's my best friend - she's fab. 
  8. I want a career as a writer or journalist but because I don't tend to finish things I'm a little doubtful.
  9. I'm a messy perfectionist, but only when it's about something I really enjoy.
  10. I adore acoustic music but don't listen to it as much as I should. 
  11. I have a split family both of my parents remarried but I don't hate them because I have an adorable little half brother. 
Eleven questions I was tagged in:

  1. What is your favourite brand of clothing and why? - This is a hard one because I don't tend t wear 'brands' I just wear clothes. But I'd have to say Criminal Damage because they have the comfiest hoodies ever. 
  2. Tell us about your favourite childhood memory? I don't quite know, my childhood is a little forgotten (bad memory) but I guess my mum use to read to me and my twin brother every night and she would read the Harry Potter books, and well they stuck with me. 
  3. If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be and why? - Most obvious a cat! I'd just like to be a cat, laze/sleep around all day in really uncomfortable positions and get love and attention.
  4. Choose between telepathy or telekinesis and give reasons why? - Telepathy because I guess I sometimes get a little lonely on my own but I don't want company but talking to someone is nice. 
  5. Are you sporty? Have you ever been sporty? - Up until the age of about 12 I rode horses, did Gymnastics and also competitive dance but not anymore. 
  6. What's one fashion or beauty faux pas that you can't abide by? - Fur in some cases, I would only wear if the animal had died beforehand and not shot for that reason alone. Also foundation on peoples lips, just ew!
  7. Designer or high street? Why? - HIGH STREET! Mainly because it's what I can afford but also designer doesn't interest me (apart from Alexander Mcqueen) and also with my style that I wear my clothes come from 'designer labels' that son't cost a bomb e.g. hell bunny.
  8. Do you have a favourite video game or console? - This is hard because I've had pretty much every one under sun. I'll go old school and say PS1/2 but also gameboys with old school Pokemon games!
  9. What was your best subject at school or college/university? - I enjoyed it so much at high school that I'm continuing English at college and I also hope to take it at university, I'm a nerd at heart really.
  10. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump? - I would actually do both, even though I haven't tried either I don't think either would bother me.
  11. What got you interested in becoming a blogger? - I've always enjoying getting down what's in my head into written form. This meant I started with a daily diary which then turned into a one month account because I just couldn't get on top of it. Then I turned to the electronic side of things e.g. tumblr/blogspot/wordpress and it stuck. It's easier and nicer to use because I love typing. 
Eleven people I'm tagging:
  1. http://asgardgoddess.blogspot.co.uk/
  2. http://myjollysailorbold.blogspot.co.uk/
  3. http://charmaine-delarosa.blogspot.co.uk/
  4. http://devonshirelass.blogspot.co.uk/
  5. http://gracedaniels.blogspot.co.uk/
  6. http://abbiwilson.blogspot.co.uk/
  7. http://creamteaandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/
  8. http://zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk/
  9. http://rose-tinted91.blogspot.co.uk/
  10. http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/
  11.  http://beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk/
Eleven questions I'm asking the tagged people:
  1. Are you a cat or a dog person?
  2. If you could have an hair color in the whole world what would it be and why?
  3. Other then blogging what are your other hobbies?
  4. Do you enjoy/play video games? If yes what's your favorite?
  5. Whats your favorite band/artist and why?
  6. What would be your dream job?
  7. What are your most prized possessions?
  8. Where would your dream holiday be?
  9. Do you like where you live? If not where would you want to live?
  10. Why did you start blogging in the first place?
  11. Do you have any piercings/tattoos? If not what would you like to get done?
I really did enjoy doing this, thanks to Kirsty for tagging and I hope everyone I tagged enjoys it as well :-)




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

4 comments :

  1. Thank you very much sweetie!

    Helen xxx

    beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :) i am honoured! When i get 5 minutes i will definitely try to get this up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this!! Will definitely give it a go when I have the time :) x

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)