16 September 2012

Hello Instagram 003

MUA make up haul // hot chocolate // eep excited!! // tea time, fatties // 
new cardigan // college day // another college day // mcdonalds
my lovely new bag // boyfriend's birthday present, 19 on Tuesday!

So I have had rather a lovely week :) It's been my first 'proper' week at college and I can safely say I'm really enjoying it! Even with all the homework they dump on us, I'm glad I went! But as you can see I'm kinda not making much effort on the clothes front. I will try next week :) It's also my 3rd week of work, which I'm also really enjoying! I had a 6-12 shift last night and today I have a 12-9 eep, I'm going to be so tired :(

I'm also working tomorrow night but only 3 hours. And Tuesday is my gorgeous boyfriend's birthday who's turning 19. I have a very busy week next week with birthday's, contact lenses appointments, 17 hours at work (!!) but hey at least I get a break half way through the week when I finish college at 10:15am. This past week has been a little hectic and my god freezing cold, but hey that's a good thing because I can say hello to my new woolly jumpers and parker! I also got that gorgeous blue bag off my wishlist for college and I can say for £12 that is such a bargain, it's a lovely bag and can fit tons it! I adore it.

What have you been up to this week? :)



Follow me on Twitter | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)